zondag 11 november 2007

I was tagged by Patrice ...... al een tijdje geleden ....

The NAME GAME.
List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
OKÉ here I go...and try to do it...

M - Music; without music I can't be creative
A - Art; that's what I try to make
R - Roses; one of my favourite flowers
G - Generous; that's how I experience creative persons
A - Amusing; what I feel when I'm creatiev
R - Raisin; love to eat it
E - Eat; I like it but I have to do it controled
T - Trust; something you've got to be carefull with
H - Hortensia's - my real favourite flower
A - Again an A, one to much, but I like my middle name, I got it from my grandmother

I would like to tag some other persons, but I think this name-game has been everywherr. So I nominate those who read this, and noth have been tagged.

Geen opmerkingen: